Guest post guidelines
We prefer guest posts from travel writers, bloggers and real people. Not companies looking for a bit of an SEO boost. If you are a company looking to write for Love Adventure take a look at the SEO guest post guidelines below.
Guidelines for all writers
- Your article should be ready to go, I don’t want to spend too much time editing for grammar and spelling.
- I may do some editing for content and add some links of my own.
- You can either write as a guest or I can set you up with an account on the site.
- You are allowed two do-follow links in the post.
- If possible, I’d prefer all images to be sent as attachments (or links on Flickr so I can embed directly would be even better!).
- Send all articles as a .doc with the HTML marked up. If you can’t do this please let me know.
- All writers must connect with us on Twitter and share their article to their social networks. We’ll also do our part to promote the article.
SEO guest post guidelines
- One do-follow link allowed in the article. One more no-follow in the bio.
- Articles must be of worth to the site. Please take a look at what’s already been published to get an idea for what we accept.
- If an article is considered overly-promotional it will be directed to the advertising department where you can talk about sponsored posts.
- There may be an admin fee for uploading/editing articles that are formatted incorrectly or need editing for content, grammar, spelling.
How to pitch an article idea
Please send over the following:
- Who you are and your writing experience
- The title of your article and a brief outline
- If you can supply images
- Links to your social media
- Whether you are an individual or writing on behalf of a company
Send pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org